Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Kiss Me"??

What is the true meaning behind the song Kiss Me by Sixpence none the richer???





"Kiss Me"





Kiss me out of the bearded barley


Nightly, beside the green, green grass


Swing, swing, swing the spinning step


You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.





[Chorus:]


Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight


Lead me out on the moonlit floor


Lift your open hand


Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance


Silver moon's sparkling


So kiss me





Kiss me down by the broken tree house


Swing me upon its hanging tire


Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat


We'll take the trail marked on your father's map





[Chorus (repeat)]

"Kiss Me"??
Sounds like memories someone had of the times they kissed their sweetheart.
Reply:NO! and you cant make me!



visualarts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe trees Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting