Saturday, October 24, 2009

How hard would it be to create battery powered christmas lights?

Ok, for the last day of school, right before we come out for christmas break, while some other people might wear santa outfits, I want to do something a little more dazzaling. I was think about somehow making me look like a tree with lights everywhere. I would dye my shaggy hair green and where green jacket, green pants, but brown shoes for the trunk.





I know just the basics of electricity, which is about the negative and positive and such like that and I think I could sodder something up if I knew what I needed exactly. I could get a huge spindle of christmas lights, and a battery pack with batteries and a switch. How would I go about doing this, like, how many batteries or type for how many lights, or anything else I might need to consider.

How hard would it be to create battery powered christmas lights?
Use few LED and a battery pack.


An Led requires 1.5V to glow good.


When connected serially say 4 LEDs they require 1.5 x 4 = 6V





Look for a battery pack with 6V, you may buy a rechargeable one to have similar fun later. Buy a branded battery i guess 7.2V 2600mAH battery will be a good pick.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe trees Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting