Saturday, October 24, 2009

Would you give a tribute to the 60s and 70s music legends?

Can you give me a good story using the following words and songs?





Imagine,


Close to You


Hard Days' Night


All You Need Is Love


And I Love Her


Let It Be


I've got a hammer, '


Strawberry fields,


Yellow Submarine,


Bridge over Troubled Water,


Hey Jude,


Leaving on a Jet Plane


Tie a Yellow Ribbon around the Old Oak Tree


Mrs. Robinson


Help


Yesterday Once More


Close To You


I'm All Shook Up


Blue Suede Shoes


Eleanor Rigby


Here Comes the Sun


Ticket to Ride

Would you give a tribute to the 60s and 70s music legends?
Imagine...


Elanor Rigby, Close To You- today and


Yesterday once more...and I Love her... then she says-


Hey Jude... I'm


Leaving on a jet Plane..don't know when I'll be back again... I've gotta Ticket to Ride... I'm now


All Shook Up.... cryin' on my


Blue Suede Shoes... I need


Help... It's gonna be a


Hard Day's Night...


I'm like a Bridge over Troubled Water...


without her. But wait-


Here comes the sun... I'm gonna


Let it be... and hop into my car I call the


Yellow submarine...


Off to the Strawberry Fields I go...


on the way I'll tie a yellow ribbon 'round an old oak tree...


hoping she'll come back soon.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

shoe trees Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting